- Mission, Objectives and Outcomes
- Undergraduate Advising
- Transfer Credit
- Forms and Handbooks
- MAE Survey (ENGR 1100.01)
- Internships and Co-ops
- Study Abroad
- MAE Undergraduate Tutoring
- Recognition, Honors, and Awards
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Capstone
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Minors and Honors
A study abroad experience is a great way to enhance your undergraduate education by being exposed to different cultures and ideas, meeting new people, and earning course credit.
The College of Engineering and the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering are committed to supporting students who wish to pursue study abroad opportunities. More information about study abroad programs can be found on the College of Engineering's International Programs web site.