- Mission, Objectives and Outcomes
- Undergraduate Advising
- Transfer Credit
- Forms and Handbooks
- MAE Survey (ENGR 1100.01)
- Internships and Co-ops
- Study Abroad
- MAE Undergraduate Tutoring
- Recognition, Honors, and Awards
- Mechanical Engineering
- Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes
- Why Mechanical Engineering?
- ME Career Opportunities
- Application to the Major
- Curriculum/"Bingo" Sheets
- Required Courses and Prerequisites
- Technical Electives
- Standards of Academic Performance (SAP)
- Enrollment and Graduation Data
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant and Grader Positions
- Mechanical Engineering Capstone
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Minors and Honors
You are here
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant and Grader Positions
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Positions
The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering employs Undergraduate Teaching Assistants (UTAs) to run recitations and hold office hours for Mechanics of Materials (MECHENG 2020), Dynamics (MECHENG 2030) and Numerical Methods in ME (MECHENG 2850). Workload is usually limited to 10 hours per week and the pay is hourly. UTAs will be chosen primarily based on their performance in the course in which they are interested. Due to University rules international students are not eligible for these positions. Assignments will be made towards the end of the semester before the assignment begins. If you are interested please sign up via the link below:
Note: Students wishing to be eligilbe for consideration must register prior to each semester they wish to be considered for a UTA position.
Grader positions are hourly positions whose job is to assist faculty with grading assignments in their courses. This position does not include any additional benefits, but it can be used as a way for current students to help partially support the cost of their education.
Currently enrolled Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering students can apply for Grader Position consideration for the next semester here.
Note: Students wishing to be eligilbe for consideration must register prior to each semester they wish to be considered for a grader position.