You are here

Forms and Handbooks

Important Forms

Course Enrollment Permission Form
Used to enter a course requiring permission from an instructor.

Over 18 Hour Petition
Used to petition to enroll over the 18 hour credit limit.

MAE Undergraduate Studies Committee Petition (electronic submission)
Used to petition the Undergraduate Studies Committee.

Technical Elective Course Petition (electronic submission)
Used to petition a course for Technical Elective credit.

Petition for Reinstatement
Used to petition for Reinstatement to the ME or AAE Department.

Standards of Academic Performance Agreement
Required for Students admitted to the ME and AAE majors.


Undergraduate Student Handbook (2014-2015)

Departmental Assistance Forms

Grader Registration Form

Note: Only students in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Nuclear Engineering are eligible for these positions at this time.