- Mission, Objectives and Outcomes
- Undergraduate Advising
- Forms and Handbooks
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Minors and Honors
- Internships and Co-ops
- Study Abroad
- Professional Licensure and FE Exam
- Preparing for Graduate or Professional School
- MAE Undergraduate Tutoring
- Recognition, Honors, and Awards
A study abroad experience is a great way to enhance your undergraduate education by being exposed to different cultures and ideas, meeting new people, and earning course credit.
The College of Engineering and the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering are committed to supporting students who wish to pursue study abroad opportunities. More information about study abroad programs can be found on the College of Engineering's International Programs web site.