- Academic Advisors
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering Program
- Mechanical Engineering Program
- Transfer Credit
- Minors, Honors & Combined Degree Program
- Rob Wolf Outstanding Senior Award
- Department Forms and Handbooks
A study abroad experience is a great way to enhance your undergraduate education by being exposed to different cultures and ideas, meeting new people, and earning course credit.
The College of Engineering and the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering are committed to supporting students who wish to pursue study abroad opportunities. More information about study abroad programs can be found on the College of Engineering's International Programs web site.