- Mission, Objectives and Outcomes
- Undergraduate Advising
- Forms and Handbooks
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Minors and Honors
- Internships and Co-ops
- Study Abroad
- Professional Licensure and FE Exam
- Preparing for Graduate or Professional School
- MAE Undergraduate Tutoring
- Recognition, Honors, and Awards
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Please note that the financial aid application process has changed from last year - read the following instructions carefully!
To maximize your aid, make sure that you submit the FAFSA and apply for all University, College of Engineering, and Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering scholarships for which you are eligible.
1. Go to http://sfa.osu.edu/current-student/apply-for-aid/step-by-step for instructions on applying for University aid. To be eligible for aid, submit both the FAFSA and the Application for Special Scholarships. (There is a lot of information on this page - the "Checklist" is especially helpful.)
2. Go to http://engineering.osu.edu/scholarships for information about applying for scholarships through the College of Engineering.
3. The Deptartment of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering does NOT have a separate scholarship application.