You are here
- Home >
- Rob Wolf Outstanding Senior Award
Rob Wolf Outstanding Senior Award
Each year, the Rob Wolf Outstanding Senior Award is presented to a senior mechanical engineering student at the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Awards Ceremony. This award is in memory of Rob Wolf, a 1997 graduate of the Department of Mechanical Engineering and was created to recognize students who excel academically while taking an active role in department, college, university or community organizations. It is considered one of the highest recognitions for students in Mechanical Engineering.
All students who plan to graduate in Spring 2015, Summer 2015, Autumn 2015 or Spring 2016 are eligible to apply for this award. In order to be considered for the award, students must have a 3.00 minimum Cumulative GPA and meet at least two of the following criteria:
1. The student must have been active in a professional society or honorary society.
2. The student must have demonstrated leadership in a campus activity or done community service.
3. The student must have participated in some campus wide activities.
4. The student must have worked sometime during the academic year(s) to defray educational expenses and/or provide experience.
All students who meet the above requirements are invited to apply for this award by completing and submitting the application (link is located below). Questions regarding the application can be addressed to the MAE Advising Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-292-0515.
Link to Application:
Application Deadline for the 2015 Rob Wolf Award: February 20th, 2015.