- Assistant Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engr
201 W. 19th Ave
E442 Scott Lab
Columbus, OH 43210
Research interests include:
- Optimized Design, Design and synthesis of hierarchical structures, CAD/CAM
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D multi-material printing.
- Multi-material Mult-scale, Multi-physics topology optimization,
- Mesh-reduction methods (Boundary Element, Isogeometric Analysis) ,
- Biomedical Modeling and Design, Bio-inspired Methods, Virtual Reality
- Tissue Transplantation, Bioprinting, Guided Tissue Formation
- Park, J.; Sutradhar, A.; Shah, J.J.; Paulino, G.H., 2018, "Design of complex bone internal structure using topology optimization with perimeter control.." Comput Biol Med 94, 74-84 - 74-84.
- Akar, B.; Tatara, A.M.; Sutradhar, A.; Hsiao, H-Y. et al., 2018, "Large Animal Models of an In Vivo Bioreactor for Engineering Vascularized Bone.." Tissue Eng Part B Rev