- Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engr
- Chair, Mechanical & Aerospace Engr
201 W 19th Ave
N350U Scott Lab
Columbus, OH 43210
Research interests include:
- Imaging and intraoperative detection of cancer
- New methods of heat transfer incorporating phase change materials
- Physics of dusty plasmas,
- Analytical, numerical, and experimental investigations of non-equilibrium phenomena in reacting fluids or plasmas.
- Materials synthesis and processing, manufacturing of thin films and devices, and propulsion systems.
Faculty Focus: https://mae.osu.edu/faculty-focus/subramaniam
- A. Gilat, and V. V. Subramaniam. 2010. "Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists: An Introduction with Applications Using MATLAB." John Wiley & Sons Inc..
- 2002. "Laser-Assisted and Optical Pumping Techniques for Diamond Synthesis." In Diamond Films Handbook, edited by J. Asmussen, and D. Reinhard,
- P. Zou, S. Xu, S. P. Povoski, A. Wang, M. A. Johnson, E. W. Martin, Jr., V. Subramaniam, R. Xu, and D. Sun, 2009, "Near-Infrared Fluorescence Labeled Anti-TAG-72 Monoclonal Antibodies for Tumor Imaging in Colorectal Cancer Xenograft Mice." Molecular Pharmaceutics 6, no. 2, 428-440 - 428-440.