You are here
- Home >
- People >
- Sandra Metzler
- Assoc. Professor of Practice, Mechanical & Aerospace Engr
201 W 19th Ave
W292 Scott Lab
Columbus, OH 43210
Faculty Focus: https://mae.osu.edu/faculty-focus/metzler
- Bayly, P.V.; Metzler, S.A.; Schaut, A.J.; Young, K.A., 2001, "Theory of torsional chatter in twist drills: Model, stability analysis and composition to test." Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Transactions of the ASME 123, no. 4, 552-561 - 552-561.
- Bayly, P.V.; Schaut, A.J.; Metzler, S.A.; Young, K.A., 2000, "Theory of torsional chatter in twist drills: Model, stability analysis and comparison to test." American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Engineering Division, MED 11, 899-906 - 899-906.
Papers in Proceedings
- Metzler, S.A.; Lilly, B.W. "Implementation of a novel second-year mechanical engineering course to the curriculum." (1 2015).
- Metzler, S.A.; Hucker, W.J.; Yin, F.C.P. "Effect of mechanical stretch and shortening on the stiffness of human aortic endothelial cells." (12 2002).
- Hucker, W.J.; Metzler, S.A.; Yin, F.C.P. "A numerical analysis of the mechanosensory hypothesis of brush border microvilli." (12 2002).
- Metzler, S.A.; Bayly, P.V.; Reek, S.; Ideker, R.E. et al. "Stability analysis of ventricular tachycardia using discrete dynamic models." in International Conference of the IEEE Engineering-in-Medicine-and-Biology-Society. (1 1997).