- Assistant Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engr
201 W 19th Ave
E505 Scott Lab
Columbus, OH 43210
Research interests include:
- Developing nonlinear NEMS/MEMS using multi-functional materials to utilize intrinsically nonlinear characteristics such as broadband resonance, frequency tunability, and nonlinear instability
- Advancing the state-of-art AFM techniques through understanding and enhancing the AFM cantilever dynamics to achieve better material characterization.
- Developing energy systems based on multi-functional ferroelectric material.
- These studies are expected to broadly impact both practical applications (e.g., energy harvesting devices, electromechanical signal processing, and sensing) and fundamental research in the field of nano- and bio-science and nonlinear dynamics.
Faculty Focus: https://mae.osu.edu/faculty-focus/cho