Applicants can apply to one of three programs, depending on which field they would like to obtain a degree in. Applicants can also apply to more than one program, however an application fee will be required for each application submitted. The following programs are housed in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering:
Applications must be completed by the deadlines below to be considered for admission
Spring 2023 Application Deadline
- September 15, 2022 - General Application Deadline
Autumn 2023 Application Deadlines
- November 15, 2022 - Priority Consideration for Fellowship Deadline
- December 1, 2022 - Priority Non-Fellowship Funding Consideration Deadline
- February 1, 2023 - General Application Deadline
- Note: Applications received between December 2, 2022 - February 1, 2023 are eligible for admission and funding consideration, but have a lower priority of admission compared to the earlier deadlines.
Applications must be complete by these dates. It can take time for transcripts, letters of recommendation, and test scores to be processed. We'd recommend applying at least two weeks prior to the application deadline to give enough time for your application to be complete by the deadline. Applications not completed by these deadlines may not be reviewed.