Department Alumni Recognition Program
The Alumni Recognition Program of Ohio State’s Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering recognizes outstanding graduates in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, nuclear engineering and engineering mechanics. Awards are presented annually as deemed appropriate by the Alumni Relations Committee for significant career accomplishments.
MAE’s Alumni Recognition Awards are presented to alumni who have distinguished themselves in their chosen professions, including, but not limited to, significant achievements in research, engineering practice, managerial or administrative leadership, service to community and/or society, entrepreneurship, and teaching. Alumni who have previously received a university, College of Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Alumni Society Award are typically not considered for these awards.
The nomination package should include, but is not limited to, the following information as applicable, based on the specific award:
- Educational background
- Employment, including positions held with corresponding dates
- Professional achievements
- Civic, community and university involvement
- Awards received
- Technical and professional society memberships
- Other supporting information
Nomination forms can be submitted using either option listed below:
- Click here to submit a nomination electronically
- Email submissions can be sent directly to Gail Dickson at email@example.com. Email submissions need to include the nomination form and the nomination package for the individual you are nominating.
Any questions can be directed Gail Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at at 614-247-1882.
Deadline for submission has been extended to Friday, February 20, 2015