As a graduate student in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Nuclear Engineering you must complete the following actions during the semester you intend to graduate:
- In order to graduate you must be in good academic standing with a graduate cumulative point hour ratio of at least 3.0.
- Register and enroll for at least three graduate credit hours during the quarter in which graduation in expected. Note: GA's and Fellows must still register for the minimum number of hours required to maintain their appointment.
- Submit an Application to Graduate to the MAE Graduate Advising Office no later than the first Friday of the semester in which graduation is expected. After verifying you have met the course requirements for your program, we will submit your application to the Graduate School prior to their deadline.
- Attend the MAE graduation workshop the first Friday of the semester. Details will be sent to all currently enrolled students at the start of the semester.
- Check the Graduate School Graduation Calendar for deadlines
- Complete the Engineering Career Services Survey
- Complete the Departmental Exit Survey
- Attend the Departmental Exit Meeting
- Remind your instructors that you are graduating! Final grades for all previous and current courses are due by noon on the Friday of Finals week.
- Return ALL keys (lab, building, etc.) to Tim Ruffing in E342 Scott Lab BEFORE you leave campus.
- If you are using a locker, please remember to clean it out BEFORE you leave campus. After verifying that you have graduated anything remaining in your locker will be thrown away at the start of the next term.
Additional graduation information for Master’s students can be found here.
Additional graduation information for Doctoral students can be found here.